RELIGIOUS CONGREGATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
The Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer
* Running the parish,
* Retreats, parish Missions and other forms of preaching to various groups all over Tamil Nadu and other parts of the country
* Taking care of the spiritual needs of the Brothers and studetns of Boys Town at Nagamalai.
* Rural / Agricultural work, Siddha health care and organic farming in collaboration with MUHIL ( Movement for Universal Health, Integration And Liberation ) Health Centre and karMUHIL Organic Farms in Thirumangalam Taluk.
Sisters of St. Joseph of Lyon (4 communities)
* Fatima College (Automous) for women
* 2 Hostels for students and working women
Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Bon Secours (2 Communities)
* St. Antony’s Girls Higher Secondary School
* St. Joseph’s Matriculation Higher Secondary School
* St. Antony’s Middle School
* Sahaya Annai Hospital
* Sahaya Annai Community College
Catechist Sisters of Mary Immaculate.
* Mary Immaculate Matriculation High School
Sisters of Mercy of Holy Cross (Ingenbohi / Switzerland)
* Working Women’s Hostel
* Tailoring Institute
(Before the bifurcation of the parish, the Missionaries of Charity have worked in this parish.)
Apart from these, the parish is blessed with the proximity of two Diocesan Institutions which have their centers within the parish territory.
* The Communication Centre of the Arch-diocese, buzzing with various cultural activities and training programmes
* The Health Commission Centre of the Arch-diocese, concentrating particularly on de-addiction and providing holistic new life-giving structures to those who have fallen / driven into alcoholism.